If you’re eagerly anticipating the release of Samsung’s next-gen Galaxy S24 lineup, you’ll be pleased to know that some key specs have been leaked. While an official announcement is still several months away, rumours have been circulating for some time now.
According to X post, the Galaxy S24 Ultra will feature a flat panel and titanium frame, while the screen size is yet to be confirmed. The Galaxy S24 and S24 Plus are expected to have FHD and QHD display resolutions respectively, with both models tipped to have increased battery capacity from their predecessors. The Galaxy S24 Ultra is expected to have a quad rear-facing shooter system with 212.50 and 10-megapixel sensors. The release target for the Galaxy S24 series is January, although the exact date is yet to be confirmed.
Key Specs for Next-Gen Galaxy S24 Roster
As we eagerly anticipate the release of the next-gen Galaxy S24 family, rumours and reports have been circulating about the possible upgrades and downgrades compared to their predecessors. However, Yojis Brar aims to clear the air and shed light on a whole bunch of key specs for all three members of the next-gen Galaxy S24 Roster.
Galaxy S24+ vs S24 Ultra— Anthony (@TheGalox_) September 17, 2023
• 6.7 inch vs 6.78 inch Display
• Aluminum vs Titanium frame
• 50mp vs 200mp main camera
• ?mp 3x vs 50mp 3x telephoto
• 4900mah vs 5000mah battery
• n/a vs Spen
• Up to 512gb vs up to 2TB storage
• 12gb vs 16gb ram pic.twitter.com/lknNvFsu4p
Here are the key specs that have been confirmed so far:
- Galaxy S24 Ultra will have a flat panel and titanium frame, while the S24 Plus and S24 will have FHD and QHD display resolution respectively, and no curves of their own.
- Galaxy S24 Ultra will feature a quad rear-facing shooter system composed of 212.50 and 10-megapixel sensors, while the S24 and S24 Plus will probably retain the 50 plus 12 plus 10 megapixels triple rear camera arrangements of the S23 and 23 Plus.
- Galaxy S24 and S24 Plus are expected to come equipped with FHD and QHD display resolution respectively, and of course no curves of their own either.
- The battery capacity of the S24 and S24 Plus will be bumped up from their predecessors from 3,900 and 4,700 to 4,900 milliamp hour cells respectively.
- Charging speeds may also go unchanged with the vanilla S24 purportedly sticking to a 25-watt ceiling and the S24 Plus and its 24 Ultra supporting a maximum input of 45 Watts.
- Galaxy S24 and S24 Plus will come in Snapdragon 8 gen 3
The release target for the Galaxy S24 series is January, although an exact date has not been confirmed yet and is possibly subject to change and last-minute revisions for a couple more months or so.
What are your thoughts on the upcoming S24 lineup? Share your valuable thoughts below in the comments section.