Realme to launch GT Neo5 SE with Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2
Smartphone enthusiasts, mark your calendars! Realme has finally confirmed the launch of its highly anticipated GT Neo5 SE smartphone on April 3rd.
What’s unique about this phone, you ask?
For starters, it will be the company’s first phone to feature the latest Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC. And if that’s not impressive enough, the launch comes just days after Xiaomi’s Note 12 Turbo, which also boasts the same powerful chip.
But the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 SoC isn’t the only thing that makes the GT Neo5 SE stand out. Realme China’s CMO, Xu Qi Chase, has teased that the phone’s design is inspired by cyberpunk, with a unique colour called Final Fantasy. Plus, the phone will feature a matrix camera with an f/1.79 aperture for its main camera, along with two more cameras.
Recent Teaser Updates
The recent teaser has confirmed that the GT Neo5 SE will have a 144Hz 1.5K AMOLED flat screen, similar to the GT Neo5, but with a larger 5500 mah battery and support for 100W fast charging.
If you’re wondering just how powerful this phone really is, AnTuTu benchmark leaks show that the GT Neo5 SE (with model number RMX3700) scores an impressive 1 million or 10 lakh points – on par with Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1. Additionally, recent Geekbench scores reveal that the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 chip is almost as powerful as the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 chip.
So, what else can we expect from the GT Neo5 SE?
Here’s a rundown of the rumoured specs:-
- 6.74-inch (2772×1240 pixels) AMOLED display with up to 1450 nits peak brightness
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 (4nm) Mobile Platform with Adreno 725 GPU
- 8GB/12GB / 16GB LPDDR5 RAM with 256GB / 512GB / 1TB (UFS 3.1) storage
- Android 13 with realme UI 4.0
- 64MP rear camera with Omnivision OV64M sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 25mm equivalent focal length, 8MP IMX355 112° ultra-wide camera with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP GC02M macro camera
- 16MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos, Hi-Res Audio
- 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ax (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3, GPS (L1 + L5)/ GLONASS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 5500mAh (typical) battery with 100W SuperVOOC fast charging
We can’t wait to find out the price of this amazing phone when it officially launches early next month! launching on April 3, 2023 in China.
Realme gt neo 5 se price and launch date will be updated shortly for India and other countries.
Market Impact and speculation-
The realme gt neo5 se is shaping up to be an exciting addition to the smartphone market, with its impressive features and powerful chipset. With its interpretation of cyberpunk and striking Final Fantasy color, this phone is sure to catch the attention of consumers looking for a high-performance device with a unique design.
The AnTuTu and Geekbench benchmark leaks suggest that the Snapdragon 7+ Gen 2 is a potent chip that can stand up to its more expensive counterparts.
The phone’s launch on April 3rd will reveal its price, determining whether it can compete with other mid-range smartphones in the market. Overall, the Realme GT Neo5 SE has generated a lot of buzz, and it will be interesting to see how it performs in the highly competitive smartphone landscape.