Samsung Galaxy A51 A515F
$278 – $288
- Display: 6.5 inches
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- w/ Corning Gorilla Glass 3 –
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels
- Main Camera (Quad): 48 MP + 12 MP + 5 MP + 5 MP w/ LED flash, panorama, HDR –
- Selfie Camera: 32 MP w/ HDR
- Platform: OS Android –
- Chipset: Exynos 9611 – Processor: Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.7 GHz Cortex-A53) –
- Graphics: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 128GB 4GB RAM –
- microSD, up to 512 GB
Brand- Samsung Mobiles
Samsung Galaxy A51 comes with a 6.5inch display with corning gorilla glass 3.
Corning gorilla glass provides scratch resistance with normal scratches.
This smartphone comes with Exynos 9611 proprietor chipset powered by Samsung.
The Exynos 9611 is usually compared with snapdragon 730g in power and performance ratio.
The biggest difference between the Exynos 9611 and snapdragon 730g is that
the Exynos is built on 10nm architecture whereas snapdragon 730g is new so it’s on the 8nm architecture.
Which is better when comes to battery performance and all-over management.
This particular variant of A51 comes with 128GB internal memory coupled with a 4GB ram.
In-camera segment it supports [email protected] and 1080p also at 30 fps.
charging is supported by a USB Type-C charger
The battery is 4000mah and the total weight of the device is 172g.
Black, Blue, White